TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing self-service „SoulHouse apartments“ for your stay in Druskininkai. Please read the information below to ensure that your stay is enjoyable.
These General Terms and Conditions are applicable to short-term holiday rental of the property as specified on Registration Card.
When you sign Registration Card, it is implied that the guest is familiar with General Terms and Conditions, agrees with them and will fully adhere to them.
We ask guests to treat the apartments, furniture and household items therein with the same care and respect as their own home.
2. PAYMENT FOR STAY
Guests can pay for their stay by credit card, bank transfer, cash.
The Administrator has the right to request the full payment for the stay at the time of check-in.
The accommodation fees excludes tourist tax (1 EUR / 1 guest / 1 night), additional paid services.
When payment for any services is made by cash, the guest receives a confirmation receipt.
The guest has the right to request an invoice for any paid services, printed or sent to the user by email. In such case, the guest should inform the Administrator in advance.
When the guest books a stay during Christmas and New Year holidays, as well as during summer, SoulHouse charges a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total accommodation fees.
3. CHECK INS & CHECK OUTS
Check-in from 15:00 to 19:00 on the day of arrival.
After 19:00 self check-in is possible in accordance with SoulHouse instructions.
The Administator‘s assistance during check-ins after 19:00 is charged additionally (20 EUR).
Early check-in (before 15:00) is possible given apartment availability.
On the day of arrival, the guests should:
• Give their identification documents (passport or ID) to the Administrator,
• Fill in and sign Registration card.
Check-out is from 8:00 to 12:00 on the day of departure. Self check-out is possible before 8:00.
4. KEYS/REMOTE CONTROLS
Keys/remote controls are issued only once the Guest has signed Registration card and paid all accommodation/booking fees.
All guests are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys/remote controls.
All keys/remote controls are to be returned to the Administrator on the day of departure.
Any missing/damaged keys or remote controls will be replaced and the cost will be charged to the Guest.
5. NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS
The number of guests must match the booking.
Exceeding the stated number of guests has to be pre-agreed with the Administrator and otherwise may result in the termination of booking.
Extra bed fee (if available) – 10 EUR.
6. APARTMENT EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
All apartments are equipped with:
• Furniture and necessary household appliances,
• Kitchen ware and utensils,
• Bed linen and towels,
• Necessary household items/consumables for the first days of stay.
It is forbidden to bring any weapons, flammable or explosive substances and products with a strong and unpleasant smell into the apartment.
7. RIGHT OF ENTRY
The Administrator does not have the right to enter the rented accommodation during the absence of the Guests, except for cases that either property or people are endangered or under immediate risk.
Cleaning services are provided once a week for the reservations of 7 days and longer. In the meantime the Guests are responsible for cleanliness of the apartment.
Should the Guest request more frequent or unscheduled cleaning, additional charge of 25 EUR per cleaning will apply.
We appreciate, if at the end of the stay the property and all equipment, utensils, kitchen ware and furniture are left clean and tidy and the garbage is placed in special containers.
The guests who left the apartments in improper condition (damaged, unclean) will be denied future reservations.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
Towels and bed linen are changed once a week.
Free parking is available in front of the building in the designated areas.
Underground parking is possible upon advance booking and strictly in the areas indicated by the Administrator.
• Respect other residents,
• Respect “Quiet hours” from 21:00 to 09:00,
• Not have loud parties and cause any other disturbance to neighbors during the stay.
Guest(s) acknowledge and agree that Administrator has the right to cancel the occupancy, should the Guest’s behavior greatly disturb other residents or endanger safety of the property and/or other residents.
No pets are allowed. If there is an evidence of a pet brought into the apartments, the Guest will be charged a fee of 100 Euro to cover the extra cleaning of the apartments.
The Guest is required to inform the Administrator of any damage or breakage in or around the property promptly.
The Guest is bound to reimburse the cost of replacement, repairs or extra cleaning when reasonably demanded by Administrator for damage caused by the Guest.
The Guests are not allowed to relocate the furniture or move it to another accommodation.
Administrator at his sole discretion has the right to ask the Guest to leave a deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refunded to the Guests in its totality on the day of departure only if there is no damage incurred to the SoulHouse property.
15. SMOKING INSIDE PREMISES AND FIRE SAFETY RULES
Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere inside the living premises, balconies, common spaces and in the underground parking. When there is evidence of smoking (including smell in the apartments), the fee is 150 EUR.
It is forbidden to burn candles, have fireworks and use any other fire hazardous materials and products.
The Guest agrees to permit all repair and/or service personnel to enter the property for the purposes of conducting any repair, service or maintenance deemed necessary by the Administrator.
17. ELECTRICITY AND WATER
We ask the guests to switch off electric appliances and lights, close water taps before leaving the apartment.
18. STORAGE OF BICYCLES AND SKIING EQUIPMENT
Bicycles and skiing equipment/gear should be stored in designated places indicated by the Administrator.
19. PERSONAL PROPERTY
Individual safes are provided in the apartments.
We ask Guests to take care of their personal belongings, things and valuables left in the accommodation. We advise the Guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out and keep the valuables in the provided safe.
20. CONFLICTS AND CLAIMS
The Administrator will do everything possible to satisfy reasonable requests of the guest. It is mutually understood that both the guest and the Administrator shall try to reach amicable solution via mutual negotiations.
Complaints will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be considered.
The Guest or members of his/her party cannot hold the Property Owners liable for any personal injury/death howsoever sustained where the owners and/or their employees have used reasonable skill and care; and/or where caused by the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party (including inadequate supervision of children); and/or where caused by the fault of a third party, and/or where caused by an event that could not have been reasonably foreseen or avoided.
Also Guest hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Property Owner and Administrator will not be held responsible nor liable for:
• any loss or damage to any Guest’s property or any property belonging to a member of the Guest’s party howsoever caused;
• storage and forwarding of guests’ possessions left behind in the apartments;
• any injury or loss suffered by the Guest(s), their invitees or other persons on Guest’ behalf whatsoever or howsoever caused whilst Guest is in occupancy of the accommodation due to negligence on Guest part or Guest(s) failure to comply with the Term and Conditions or House Rules, General Safety Rules.
• any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused as a result of insects or wildlife in or around the accommodation site.
• any noise, disturbance or inconvenience caused as a result of renovation/building/road works being carried out in or near the vicinity of the accommodation.
22. CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
We, CFS Baltia UAB (the company providing the services of rental of holiday apartments SoulHouse and Kimu), company code 302862223, take the protection of your confidential information seriously. We store your personal data securely and process them in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
The present Confidentiality Policy applies to all clients of CFS Baltia UAB as well as the services provided by CFS Baltia UAB.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this Confidentiality Policy, you, as a user, agree to the automatic or manual processing of your personal data for the purposes specified below.
1. Personal data. Before staying in our apartments, you have to complete the registration procedure and provide the following data: your name and surname, home country, home address, e-mail, phone number, details of your bank card if you are going to use it to pay for your stay in the apartments.
2. Purposes and duration of storage and processing of personal data. Personal data shall be collected and stored for the purposes of invoices, payment processing, provision of information on any changes and updates in the services provided, news, special offers, and discounts. As requested by the Department of Tourism, certain personal data, e.g. completed registration cards, shall be stored for a period of 5 (five) years.
3. Third parties. If you provide your personal information to us, it shall only be used in the relations between you and CFS Baltia UAB. We shall not disclose, sell or lease your personal data to the third parties. However, if requested by a governmental agency, law enforcement bodies or court or pursuant to the requirements provided for by law, CFS Baltia UAB may disclose your personal data and information on your registration details. Please do not use our services if you disagree to these terms and conditions governing the use of your personal data.
4. User rights. Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to withdraw your consent concerning the processing of your personal data and exercise your right regarding your data accessibility and the restriction of accessibility, as well as the rectification and erasure of your data. Please note: If you decide to erase your personal data, such actions may disturb the provision of our products or services to you. If you have any questions regarding our Confidentiality Policy, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
5. Security. We ensure that all personal data which are obtained from you will be stored securely. Our databases are in line with all the technical requirements. We carry out the required security checks in order to avoid any data loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorized access of the third parties to personal data.
We are committed to continuously improving our Confidentiality Policy, both by updating it to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and by trying to clarify various subtleties of the use of personal data to our clients and visitors. We will post any changes on our website and/or notify you by e-mail.
Tel. +370 636 95938 (from 09:00 till 19:00)
Emergency telephone number: 112